Zhou Yongkang charged with bribery, abuse of power, intentional disclosure of state secrets

 

 

 

Zhou Yongkang.   Web Photo

 

 

 

 

BEIJING  |  2015-04-03 10:42:54

 

Zhou Yongkang

charged with bribery, abuse of power,

intentional disclosure of state secrets

 

By Li Zhihui and Guo Likun

 

 

Zhou Yongkang was charged with bribery, abuse of power and intentional disclosure of state secrets, the Supreme People’s Procuratorate (SPP) said on Friday of April 3.

The indictment was brought in on Friday by the Tianjin Municipal People’s Procuratorate No. 1 branch to the Tianjin Municipal No. 1 Intermediate People’s Court.

Zhou, 73, served as deputy general manager of China National Petroleum Corporation, secretary of the Communist Party of China (CPC) Sichuan Provincial Committee, and member of the Political Bureau of the CPC Central Committee while minister of public security and state councilor.

He also served as member of the Standing Committee of the Political Bureau of the CPC Central Committee and secretary of the Commission for Political and Legal Affairs of the CPC Central Committee.

Zhou took the advantage of his posts to offer interests to others and illegally accepted a huge amount of money and property, according to the indictment.

Zhou’s abuse of power resulted in grave losses of public property and interests of the country and the people. The social impact was “bad” and his act was “particularly serious,” according to the indictment.

He also intentionally disclosed state secrets and his act was “particularly serious,” according to the indictment.

Prosecutors informed the defendant Zhou Yongkang of his litigation rights, interrogated him and heard opinions of his lawyers, according to the SPP’s statement.

The Tianjin procuratorate brought in the prosecution according to the law after the SPP completed its investigation into Zhou’s case, the statement said.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Share


3,995 Comments

  1. At present I was so tired, and now this time I have got some rest by viewing this funny YouTube video, thanks, keep it up.

  2. viagra prices wrote:

    I’m gone to inform my little brother, that he should also visit this weblog on regular basis to take updated from most recent reports.

  3. viagra coupon wrote:

    Remarkable video, actually a good quality, this YouTube video touched me a lot in terms of quality.

  4. Yes I am also in hunt of Flash tutorials, as I want to learn more concerning flash, thus if you have please post it at this place.

  5. viagra pill wrote:

    Hi mates, good article and pleasant arguments commented here, I am truly enjoying by these.

  6. Every weekend i used to visit this site, for the reason that i want enjoyment, for the reason that this this web site conations actually fastidious funny stuff too.

  7. women viagra wrote:

    There are also so many video uploading blogs, and these also give facility for sharing their video tutorials, however I think YouTube is the best.

  8. Hi Dear, are you really visiting this web site regularly, if so then you will definitely take good experience.

  9. When I saw this web site having awesome quality YouTube video tutorials, I decided to watch out these all video lessons.

  10. Quality posts is the secret to interest the people to visit the site, that’s what this site is providing.

  11. MarkGinge wrote:

    online pharmacy india viagra sales
    cost of viagra
    bula viagra 50mg
    [URL=http://fanluxviagra.com#buy+100mg+viagra ]viagra generic[/URL]

  12. viagra 100 mg wrote:

    What’s up, I just wanted to mention, I disagree. Your blog doesn’t make any sense.

  13. I am sure this article has touched all the internet users, its really really fastidious post on building up new webpage.

  14. viagra cost wrote:

    Why YouTube movies are shared everywhere? I think one motive is that these are easy to take embed script and paste that script anywhere you wish for.

  15. cheap viagra wrote:

    Every weekend i used to go to see this web site, as i want enjoyment, since this this web page conations in fact pleasant funny stuff too.

  16. viagra pill wrote:

    I every time download a complete movie in parts, that’s always present at YouTube, because my net connection is very slow and YouTube fulfils my needs.

  17. This information is invaluable. Where can I find out more?

  18. Its definitely brilliant YouTube video in terms of quality, in fact pleasant, its quality is genuinely appreciable.

  19. Hi there to every body, it’s my first pay a visit of this blog; this weblog consists of remarkable and genuinely excellent material in support of visitors.

  20. I constantly spent my half an hour to read this website’s articles everyday along with a cup of coffee.

Leave a Reply

*